Sunday, June 13, 2010

crazy in crush

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the relationships in my life. From those who are deeply in love to those who are alone to those who are stuck in circumstances they'd like to flee. And I wonder what secrets the future holds....for all of us.

Like a teenager with stars in her eyes, I daydream of kisses without strings. Of the mind-buzzing, heart-racing madness of crushes and mix tapes and broken curfews. Suspended in the playful moments between infatuated and in love.

Until recently, I thought very little (if at all) about what's next and who's right and how do I get from here to there. But it's time. And I want to dance.







2 comments:

  1. You are amazingly beautiful and always light up my day when I cross your path. You obviously do not need anyone to make you happy, but whatever the future holds, I'm certain, for you it will be bright and the experiences rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how life works...you know i am from Austin and feeling a little homesick myself.

    A child who does not play is not a child, but the man who doesn't play has lost forever the child who lived in him and who he will miss terribly.
    Pablo Neruda

    ReplyDelete